Last Updated: 27th August 2018
Please note, changes within the affiliate terms & conditions may change without notice. Please check back regularly.
We are confident that once you become an Investor at SMSF Property Capital, you are going to be so pleased with our financial products and services, that it will be natural for you to mention our work to your friends. Our Referral program is a way that you can benefit from doing what you probably will do anyway!
Our investors can actually earn 1% of what their referral invests. Just fill out the form on our landing page or call us at 1300 76 73 46 and let us know the names and contact information for those friends or family members that might like to hear from us about our financial products and services. If you or your referrals call us, make sure it is clear to us that they are your referrals.
Here are the few others terms and conditions we want you to know about:
- SMSF Property Capital gets to decide if a person is really a new referral or not. If we already have the person’s name and address in our system, for example, we can’t consider them as a new referral. Obviously, the referral must be newly entered into our system as your referral prior to the first appointment. The referral must meet/communicate with us within 30 days of referral to qualify.
- A referred person can’t be considered as a new customer/investor until they have invested in our Development Income Fund – with a minimum $20,000 investment, within 12 months of being referred to us.
- If two or more people refer the same new customer to us at the same time, we will decide who gets credit for the referral.
- Only one referral per address, otherwise it would not be fair! Also, if we believe that the referrals you send us are not really being submitted to us in good faith, we do reserve the right to disqualify the referrals.
- Liability for any federal or state taxes that may apply to referral fees paid to you are your responsibility. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Referral entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible, and SMSF Property Capital reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time, without notice, and to disqualify any entry in good faith.
- SMSF Property Capital has the right to verify and disclose referral/referee information.
- SMSF Property Capital will pay the referrer for the successful referred investor within 30 days from the completion of the referred parties investment being finalised.